Porcelain Doll Hyaluronic Body Lotion
Customize your order
> 480ml <
- jam packed with moisturising actives
- ultra hydrating
- hyaluronic acid rich
- perfect for sensitive skin
This body lotion is great for all nourishing and moisturising all skin types, including sensitive skin. It is formulated with a host of natural skin nourishing and moisturising actives, including camellia seed oil, pure jojoba oil, hyaluronic acid, vitamin e, honey extract, silk peptides, and silk amino acids. Made with natural ingredients; Phthalate Free, Paraben Free, Formaldehyde Free, DEA & PEG Free.
Use daily, morning and night. Apply a liberal amount of moisturizing lotion/ body lotion unto body. Massage gently using circular motions, to improve circulation and absorption of product.
Distilled Water, Camellia Seed oil (Camellia Sinensis), Pure Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Rose Water, Bees Wax, HE-Cellulose, Polyglyceryl Oleate, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Vitamin C (MAP), Honey Extract, Silk Peptides, Watermelon Extract (Citrullus Lanatus), silk amino acids, Rose Geranium, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Lactobacillis Ferment.
More about Ingredients
- Pure Camellia Seed Oil: Camellia oil protects and nourishes the skin from free radical damage, refines young and mature skin. It contains anti-oxidants that help to revitalize and rejuvenate the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid (Glycosaminoglycan) is highly praised for its ability to "reverse" or stop aging. Hyaluronic acid was nicknamed "key to the fountain of youth" because it is a substance that naturally occurs in humans and animals. As you age the level of hyaluronic acid present in your body gradually diminishes.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As a powerful antioxidant, it also helps protect skin from harmful free radicals in the environment.
- Vitamin C (MAP): is a water-soluble derivative of vitamin C that is rapidly gaining popularity in skin care. It's stand-out features are that it's nonirritating, and it's more stable than L-ascorbic acid. Research is also finding that it appears to be just as effective as ascorbic acid in the stimulation of collagen production. Overall, MAP(magnesuim ascorbyl phosphate) appears to be a better choice than vitamin C for people with sensitive skin and those wishing to avoid any concomitant exfoliating effects. (Most vitamin C formulas are highly acidic and therefore produce exfoliation)
- Honey Powder Extract: Moisture-balancing extract derived from Honey consisting of Minerals, Amino Acids and Oligosaccharides. Makes skin velvety soft and supple.
- Silk Peptide: Its small particle size allows it to penetrate easily into the skin, helping to retain moisture and control the growth of melanin as well.
- Watermelon Extract: Watermelon Extract is rich in Vitamin C and naturally occurring carbohydrates and amino acids. It supports the UV-stressed immune system of the skin and can be used to prevent photo-aging. This extract also helps to protect the skin from every day toxins and promotes cell-renewal.