Customize your order
- super easy
- no waste
- powerful exfoliating treatments
- gently retexture + renew dead/dull skin
- sloughs away dead skin
- encourages cell turnover
- aids in collagen production
- assists in wrinkle reduction
Want an amazingly easy way to perform an at-home peel? ASDM Beverly Hills' Glycolic Acid Pads come in 10% and 20% strengths and provide a simple, affordable and effective way to perform a peel without wasting or over using glycolic acid. These skin perfecting Glycolic Acid treatment pads will gently retexture & renew dead/dull skin by sloughing away dead skin and encouraging cell turnover, collagen production and wrinkle reduction.
Glycolic acid peel pads are for individuals who are new to glycolic peels and have normal to oily skin types (sensitive and/or dry skin types should use our lactic acid peels).
First time users should always start at 10% to avoid burns.
SUNBURN ALERT: This product may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30+ and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
1: Cleanse face with an oil-free cleanser.
2: Prepare skin with an alcohol/water solution (50/50 mixture). This will help to break up any oil on skin's surface for a more even application.
3: Have a neutralizing solution ready to stop the action of the acid if needed. We recommend ASDM Beverly Hills Post Peel Treatment
4: Smooth pad over face avoiding eye and lip area. Wait 2-3 minutes.
5: Rinse thoroughly with warm water. If needed, use neutralizing solution from step 3, to neutralize acid.
6: Apply a good skin moisturizer unto treated area. We recommend our tepezcohuite cream. Repeat peel once a week. Enjoy!
Glycolic acid, distilled water
More info about glycolic acid
GLYCOLIC ACID is a naturally occurring AHA acid derived from cane sugar. 99% of the AHAs used in the beauty industry are synthetically produced, but here at ASDM Beverly Hills, our glycolic acid is naturally sourced from cane sugar. Topically applying glycolic acid helps to chemically exfoliate the epidermis, removing dead & dull skin and bringing new skin to the surface. All of our glycolic peels are unbuffered, conserving their high strength and low pH level. For this reason we strongly suggest starting at 10% and slowly moving up in strength as your skin adjusts to the peel. We carry glycolic acid from 10% to 70%.
Disclaimer: Use at your own risk. Seller is not responsible for any negative effects which may result from the proper or improper use of this product. By purchasing this product you confirm that you understand and agree with the following: The information provided by the seller is not intended to replace you doctor's medical advice. It is recommended that you seek your doctor or dermatologist's advice to determine if acid peels should be used by you and what strength you should use. People respond differently to treatment and results may vary and can not be guaranteed. By purchasing this item you confirm you understand the information and you acknowledge you are under no obligation to follow any recommendations made by the seller. You understand the seller is not responsible for and you assume the risk of adverse effects or consequences resulting from the proper or improper use of this product. By purchasing our product you hereby hold harmless and discharge the seller and all of it officers, employees, agents and suppliers from all claims of damage, demands or actions against them.
RECOMMENDED TO BE USED BY PROFESSIONALS ONLY. MISUSE CAN RESULT IN BURNS. ALWAYS PERFORM A PATCH TEST BEFORE USING. USE ONLY PERCENTAGE THAT HAS BEEN PRESCRIBED BY A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL
Do you have any before and after pictures?
What is Glycolic Acid?
Glycolic acid is a naturally occurring AHA acid derived from cane sugar. 99% of the AHAs used in the beauty industry are synthetically produced, but here at ASDM Beverly Hills, our glycolic acid is naturally sourced from cane sugar. Topically applying glycolic acid helps to chemically exfoliate the epidermis, removing dead & dull skin and bringing new skin to the surface.
Glycolic acid stimulates the formation of new collagen, which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Its small molecular size allows it to penetrate the outer layer of skin, allowing it to slip beneath the epidermis, to reach the collagen fibers below.
- Dissolves acne plugs
- Resurfaces skin, removing unhealthy & damaged skin (acne scars, superficial hyperpigmentation)
- Great for Blackheads, Comedones
- Brightens skin and evens skin tone
- Improves skin elasticity, reducing the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and age spots
- Stimulates collagen products
- Improves skin texture and clarity
- Exfoliates dull, dead surface skin for immediate clarity
- Rejuvenates and smooths skin, promoting a younger and healthier complexion
Are your peels buffered?
All of our glycolic peels are unbuffered, conserving their high strength and low pH level. For this reason we strongly suggest starting at 10% and slowly moving up in strength as your skin adjusts to the peel. We carry glycolic acid from 10% to 70%.
Who should use your peels?
- The best solution for first time users for a light peel which will begin the process of rejuvenating skin and make it primed for higher % solutions in future use.
- A strong professional strength peel for users who have used 10% before or have had a glycolic peel in the past 3 months.
- A deep peel only for those who have used 25-30% or similar glycolic solution before. To be used with caution or for professional use.
- The deepest peel, medical professional strength only for long time users of Glycolic Acid. This is our strongest solution and can quickly erase scarring and wrinkles when used properly.
*Recommended for professional use. (Can be used on the chest, hands, feet, back and body.)