100% pure egyptian pomegranate oil
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
> 60ml <
- Increases cellular turnover and protects cells from environmental damage.
- Greatly improves the moisture retention of cells.
- Increases collagen production and elasticity in the skin
- Nourishes skin with anti-aging tocopherols.
- Offers some protection against UVA and UVB sun damage.
- Ellagic acid is a tyrosinase inhibitor decreasing hyperpigmentation of skin.
- Balances skin’s Ph.
- Detoxifies skin, great for those with acne.
The pomegranate has long been revered as the symbol of beauty and fertility in Egypt. The fruit’s juice was drunk religiously to cleanse the body and deter aging. Eating pomegranates were believed to improve fertility. And due to their elixir effect on the body, perhaps eating pomegranates really did improve fertility. While ancient civilizations may have valued the fruit itself, it is the oil that has won center stage in the 21st century.
Egyptian Pomegranate Seed Oil is light and highly absorbent. Studies on cold pressed pomegranate oil has revealed several unique properties not found in other oils. Egyptian pomegranate seed oil’s high level of omega-5 fatty acid in the form of punicic acid, tocopherols, ellagaic acid and flavonoids offers the skin amazing properties.
Contains only: 100% pure, cold pressed pomegranate seed oil