or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
> 120 ml <
- Contains Vitamin K
- reduces discomfort/swelling
- reduces appearance of veins
- almost immediate effect
Natural Green Brand Vein Clear treatment is a natural and safe treatment that reduces the discomfort of spider and varicose veins on leg region. It is formulated with powerful actives that boost circulation, reducing the discomfort of tired legs and feet, as well as reducing the appearance of spider veins. Within minutes, you’ll experience soothing relief from the discomfort of swollen veins. The ingredients in this cream are so powerful and effective, that relief is almost immediate.
How do spider & varicose veins form: To understand how varicose and spider veins develop, we must first understand how arteries and veins function. Arteries have thick layers of muscle and elastic tissue that push blood back to the heart. Veins, on the other hand, rely mainly on surrounding muscles and valves. When blood flows through the veins, valves open to let blood through, then close to prevent backflow. Varicose and spider veins develop from an increase in blood pressure. This causes veins to dilate and their walls to be pushed apart. When this occurs, veins can no longer close their valves properly resulting in blood accumulating in vein. Thus, an increase in venous pressure results in bulging and twisting of veins. Superficial veins (veins close to surface of the body) have less muscular support than deeper veins, and as a result are more likely to become varicose. An increase in pressure to any part of the body (ex. legs, abdomen) can be the result of hormonal fluctuations, dietary deficiencies, loss of skin elasticity due to aging, prolonged standing or sitting, constrictive clothing, lack of exercise, and obesity.
Use cream once daily, preferably at night. Gently apply a small amount of cream unto affected areas only. Gently massage cream directly onto affected area until absorbed by skin. Once absorbed you can remove excess product with a wet towel. This step is only necessary if you experience discomfort. It is normal to feel minor tingling and warmth. This product is formulated with strong actives that increase blood circulation in affected area. It is recommended to not wear constricted/tight clothing ( Ex. tight jeans, socks). Never apply product on sensitive areas, face, or large areas. This product is formulated to reduce the appearance of spider veins and minor varicose veins on leg region. This product is not for facial usage.
Distilled water, Pure Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Venifera (Grape) seed oil), [Sodium acrylate, acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, isohexadecane, polysorbate 80], Rosemary Essential Oil from Spain (Rosmarinus officinalis), Cayenne Pepper Extract (Capsicum Annum), Vitamin K, Menthol oil (Mentha piperita), MSM (Dimethyl Sulfone), Honey Powder,Mango Extract (Mangifera Indica Fruit Extract), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,[Grapefruit Seed Extract,(Citrus Grandis) Seed Extract,Grycerin],lactobacillus Ferment.
Additional information on ingredients
- Arnica Montana Extract- Antiseptic, antibacterial and anti inflammatory properties. Stimulates blood flow circulation for faster healing rate.
- Vitamin K: Vitamin K is needed for the activity of an enzyme that is critical for controlling blood clotting. One commonly used anticoagulant, warfarin, works by inhibiting the action of vitamin K in order to prevent blood clots from forming. This makes Vitamin K an essential ingredient for topical spider vein treatments.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane): MSM is an organic sulfur compound. Helps form connective tissue and also acts as an analgesic by lessening nerve impulses that transmit pain.
- Menthol (mentha arvensis): Menthol is one of the most effective pain relievers. When applied to the skin, menthol stimulates the nerves for the perception of cold, while depressing those which perceive pain. The preliminary feeling of coolness is soon followed by a sensation of warmth.
- Pure emu oil: As a powerful anti-inflammatory, Emu oil reduces the pain and swelling of arthritis. A recent study from Southern Medical University in Gangzhou, China, showed that emu oil inhibits skin inflammation.
- Pure Grapeseed oil: Grape seed oil helps to improve blood circulation.
- Rosemary essential oil: Improves circulation and can reduce the appearance of broken capillaries and varicose veins.
- Cayenne Pepper Extract: Cayenne peppers applied topically as a pain-relieving muscle rub and joint liniment. The source of the heat is capsaicin, the fiery phenolic resin found in most hot peppers.
- Honey Powder Extract: Moisture-balancing extract derived from Honey consisting of Minerals, Amino Acids and Oligosaccharides. Makes skin velvety soft and supple.
- Mango Powder Extract: Mango extract is extremely high in Vitamin A, C and Beta Carotene. It helps prevent against the formation of lines and wrinkles. By preventing the degeneration of skin cells, flexibility of the skin is restored.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: Aloe Vera Leaf Juice- soothing, anti inflammatory active that helps to heal minor irritations and burns. Also helps to protect skin from UV Damage thanks to its aloin component which blocks 30% o f UV rays. Helps to improve skin resiliency and moisture balance.