glycolic lactic complex mini peel
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
> 60ml <
- 25% glycolic and 15% lactic combo
- gently improves your complexion through exfoliation
- brightens and smooths skin
- targets imperfections and discolouration
- evens and softens skin
ASDM Beverly Hills’ Glycolic Lactic Peel is a powerful, super-quick, aloe vera-based exfoliator that helps to gently remove dull & damaged skin. Revealing an improved appearance in both look & texture this amazing mini-peel is formulated with pure glycolic acid and lactic acid.
The benefits of a glycolic lactic combination gel peel are:
1. Lactic acid penetrates the skin and helps to kill germs & bacteria. It also helps to reduce the bonds that hold dead skin cells to the skin. Glycolic acid works similarly in release dead skin cells, but since the molecular size for the glycolic acid is smaller, it is able to penetrate slightly deeper in the epidermis (reaches the dermis). The great thing about a combination peel is that you are able to target both the epidermis and the dermis. The lactic acid will work on the top layer and the glycolic acid in the deeper layers.
2. Since lactic acid is gentler on the skin than glycolic acid, after a combo gel treatment, you will not feel your skin as irritated as if you were to only use glycolic acid alone. In fact your skin should feel moisturised and fresh.
3. Lactic acid is a moisturising skin brightener with little to no downtime. A lactic-glycolic acid combo peel will give you the deep exfoliating benefits of a glycolic peel with the moisturising, firming, brightening benefits of a lactic peel.
4. You can use this combo peel as required. We recommend 1-3 times a week.
Distilled water, 25% Glycolic Acid, 15% Lactic acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment