keratin booster hair treatment
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
> 240ml <
- revitalises hair
- rebuilds tensile strength
- returns elasticity
- reduces breakage
- reduces hair damage from harsh chemicals
- makes hair incredibly smooth and shiny
- safe to use with heat tools
Packed with Keratin protein, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil, and Allantoin, for an intense treatment that fuses to existing hair protein. Restructures and protects hair for soft and smooth strands with a luxurious shine.
Apply liberally through towel-dried hair from roots to end. Gently massage product through hair focusing more on dryer sections to ensure a complete application. Style as usual.
Optional: Apply to dry hair for frizz control shine and bounce.
Oily/Fine Hair: Use as a pre-shampoo treatment
Ingredients: Distilled water, [Cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, cocamidopropyl betaine, sorbitan laurate], Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Chamomile Extract (Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract), Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Hydrolyzed Keratin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Moon A.S Fragrance
More about ingredients:
- Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein- Revitalizes hair, rebuilds tensile strength, returns elasticity and reduces breakage. Has been shown to greatly reduce hair damage from harsh chemicals.
- Coconut Fractioned Oil- Made up of low molecular weight fatty acids that make it easily absorbed by hair. Deeply moisturizing for a soft, non greasy look and feel.
- Vitamin E - Protects hair against damage to hair color and strength caused by UV-induced free radicals.
- Chamomile Extract– Brightens and adds shine to hair. Soothes irritated scalp.
- Triglyceride- Triglyceride is a special esterification of coconut oil using caprylic and capric fatty acids. Excellent moisturizer with high flash point (making it safe to use with heat tools).
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate- Natural preservative derived from radishes fermented with a lactic acid bacteria.