lip plumper serum
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
> 30ml <
- maximises lip volume
- defines, plumps and minimises vertical lines
- builds contour
- enhances lip moisture retention
- protects against premature ageing
Want to plump up your pout? ASDM's lip plumping serum maximises lip volume and builds up contour for luscious, soft lips. A rich blend of collagen and micro sodium hyaluronate filling spheres smoothes and enhances lip moisture retention, while protecting against environmental aggressors that cause premature ageing of lips. With regular usage, this serum will define, plump and minimise fine vertical lines of the lips.
Use twice daily, morning and night. Apply a small amount unto clean lips, gently massaging using small circular motions until fully absorbed.
FOR MAXIMUM RESULTS, ALWAYS STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE AND HANDLE WITH CLEAN HANDS.
Distilled Water, (Bees wax, HE Cellulose, Polyglyceryl Oleate), Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil), Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil), Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil), Sodium Hyaluronic Acid, [Isohexadecane, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane , Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Tripeptide-1], Hydrolyzed Collagen, Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), [Grapefruit Seed Extract (Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Glycerin], Lactobacillus Ferment, Rose Geranium Essential Oil
More about ingredients
- Isohexadecane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tripeptide-1: Our lip plumping serum consists of very small particles of Sodium Hyaluronate, which swell when they are in contact with skin water. Produce a long-term boosting effect on the lips. Also contains tripeptide-1 which protects the lips against the harmful effects of sun exposure. It prevents against the loss of collagen elasticity for healthy, fuller lips.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen: Hydrolyzed collagen is a combination of small peptides that effectively penetrate the skin’s surface to increase the density of collagen fibrils and fibroblast. Effectively moisturizes skin and encourages healthy collagen production.
- Vitamin E: Helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As a powerful antioxidant, it also helps protect skin from harmful free radicals in the environment.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Powerful peptidepolysaccharide that is responsible for tissue hydration, and stability. It is able to hold up to 500 times its own weight in water. This powerful moisturizer and humectant active helps to smoothen and soften skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.