Melasma + Pigment Lightening Serum
or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
> 60ml <
- deactivates Tyrosinase (which is responsible for pigmentation)
- safe and effective
- even more effective than hydroquinone
- brightens skin tone in as little as 7 days
- best results are achieved within 2-3 months of daily usage
- complexion is enhanced with a radiant glow and the signs of age are smoothed out, after 2 months of treatment
Benefits by skin tone:
- Caucasian skin: healthy glow, anti-aging effect
- Asian skin: transparent, blemish-free effect
- African or Indian skin: eliminating ashy complexion
Benefits by skin concern
- Sun exposure
- Inflammation (ex: acne)
- Hormonal changes
Say Goodbye to stubborn dark spots with our ASDM Beverly Hills' new potion that is both safe and effective. Containing no hydroquinone this lightening active is even more effective than hydroquinone. Brightens skin tone in as little as 7 days. Can be safely used long term to maintain skin's luminosity. Best results are achieved within 2-3 months of daily usage.
Apply 1-2 times daily onto face and neck. Allow product to dry before following up with ASDM Beverly Hills Arbutin Skin Lightening Complex for full effect.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, [Sodium acrylate / sodium Acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer & isohexadecane & polysorbate 80], 3% Lactic Acid, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, 2% Kojic Acid, 1% Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate, [Grapefruit Seed Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment].
How will the Ingredients Benefit You?
Here is a detailed breakdown of the main ingredients and how they work.
- Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine: Amazing new ingredient that lightens better than hydroquinone. Safely deactivates Tyrosinase which is responsible for pigmentation. Made of natural amino acids with a lipid-residue. ECOCERT certified. Effectively lightens age spots and dark skin areas. Requires application of 1 to 6 weeks.
- Kojic Acid- When Malting rice is produced, Kojic acid is obtained as a byproduct. However, I will spare the technical details of its manufacture and rather focus on the benefits of Kojic Acid for your skin. As you may know, melanin is the main culprit behind the formation of pigments. Melanin, in turn, is produced by an enzyme which is known as Tyrosinase. Therefore, as you might guess, stopping the formation of the latter will prevent the production of the former. As proven by research, this is exactly what Kojic acid is famous for. By cutting the supply line of copper – the substance which produces Tyrosinase, Kojic Acid hampers the production of melanin. Consequently, with no production of melanin, the free radicals aren’t able to produce pigments on your skin.
- Lactic Acid- Similar to glycolic acid, lactic acid helps to renew and refresh your skin by removing dead and dull skin on the surface. This action not only helps to brighten your skin tone, but it also helps to strengthen the structural aspect of your skin through the increased production of collagen and elastin fibers. Lactic acid is also the gentler of Alpha-Hydroxyl acids, having the added effect of moisturizing skin.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C)- is a water-soluble derivative of vitamin C that is rapidly gaining popularity in skin care. It's stand-out features are that it's nonirritating, and it's more stable than L-ascorbic acid. Research is also finding that it appears to be just as effective as ascorbic acid in the stimulation of collagen production. Overall, MAP(magnesuim ascorbyl phosphate) appears to be a better choice than vitamin C for people with sensitive skin and those wishing to avoid any concomitant exfoliating effects. (Most vitamin C formulas are highly acidic and therefore produce exfoliation)