micro salicylic cleanser
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
> 240ml <
- safe alternative to ProActiv
- contains unique and gentle micro beads
- deeply cleanses pores powerful
- salicylic/lactic combination reduces acne-causing bacteria
- reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- evens skin tone
- fades scarring
- removes dead skin cells
Want a safe, gentle, non-toxic alternative to Proactiv? This is it! The main cause of acne breakout is the build of of dead skin cells. These cells combined with excess oil on face resulting in clogged pores. Bacteria then begin to form in the clogged pores leading to an acne breakout. This effective treatment helps to remove impurities on skin and eliminate acne-causing bacteria.
This unique micro salicylic cleanser is formulated to deeply cleanse skin with the power of salicylic acid, lactic acid and micro beads. Also helps to reduce acne-causing bacteria and acne breakouts. Gently cleans skin without irritation, leaving skin feeling completely clean and comfortable.
This amazing natural acne cleanser contains Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Jojoba Oil and Micro beads for the ultimate, gentle, deep cleaning. Due to it's Lactic Acid content this cleanser is also great for reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles whilst heling to even skin tone through gentle exfoliation. The main cause of acne breakout is the build of of dead skin cells. These cells combined with excess oil on face resulting in clogged pores. Bacteria then begin to form in the clogged pores leading to an acne breakout. This effective treatment helps to remove impurities on skin and eliminate acne-causing bacteria.
Apply a small amount onto damp face. Gently massage unto skin using circular motions. Rinse thoroughly. Use once daily, at night.
More about ingredients:
- Salicylic Acid: Salicylic acid helps to control sebum production, kill acne causing bacteria and deeply cleanse pores. Salicylic acid is oil soluble, thus it is able to permeate through the epidermis (oil based). The dermis, which lies beneath the epidermis, is water based and thus Salicylic acid is unable to penetrate this layer.
- Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil: Small circular jojoba beads that help to gently exfoliate skin for the ultimate cleansing experience.
- Lactic Acid: Moisturizing AHA acid. Increases collagen production, resurfaces skin, improves skin texture. Reduces the appearance of uneven skin.
- Tea Tree Oil: Powerful immune stimulant that helps fight against bacteria, fungi and viruses. During WWII, Tea Tree oil was included in every soldier and sailor’s kit, to treat tropical infections and infected wounds.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Skin soothing, anti-bacterial extract with tissue restorative effects.